Do you love Chapstick as much as I do? Lip balms such as Chapstick are the way to keep your lips soft and healthy instead of dry and chapped. But the very emollients and moisturizers in Chapstick are good for a lot of other uses besides chapped lips. Check out the following uses for Chapstick that will actually make your life easier!
- The next time you buy a new pair of shoes, keep a tube of Chapstick on hand. The reason is because it’ll save you if you start to feel a blister coming on. The second you feel that blister starting, get the Chapstick and use it to lubricate the back of your heel. Rub a good layer on your heel. It’ll actually reduce the friction between your heel and shoe, and save you until you can cover it with a band-aid.
- Use Chapstick to lubricate around your nose when you get a cold or allergies and have to blow frequently. The Chapstick will help keep your nose from getting red and irritated.
- Uses for Chapstick include hiding scratches on your favorite leather goods, like your purse. Just rub the Chapstick over the scratches to lubricate the leather and magically hide the scratches.
- Apply a little bit of Chapstick to your messy eyebrows. They’ll instantly look neater!
- Uses for Chapstick also include lubricating a broken zipper. The wax and oils in the Chapstick can help you get that zipper back together, or loosen a stuck zipper. Give it a try!
- Got a stuck ring? Lubricate your finger with Chapstick. Now try that ring again–it should slide right off!
- The next time you accidentally nick yourself while shaving, grab some Chapstick to help stop the bleeding and soothe the burn.
- Before you store your tools for the winter, rub some Chapstick over the metal parts to protect them from rust and oxidation during storage.
There are just some of the uses for Chapstick that will make your life easier. Be sure and stock up at Amazon!
For some beauty tips for lips and more, click any or all of these links: