Eating healthy isn’t necessarily easy for a lot of us, but using nutrition plans can help. If you struggle to get a healthy meal on the table, consider a nutrition plan. Nutrition plans convert to diligent dinners that do all but prepare themselves.
I speak from personal experience with nutrition plans. It’s actually one of the best things I’ve ever done. It is true that most nutrition plans may seem a little expensive, but it also qualifies as the best investment I’ve made in my health! By following a healthy nutrition plan, you can easily experience at least some of the following healthy benefits:
- Better health and productivity
- Savings on your health and life insurance
- A healthier weight
- Better mood
- Live Longer
- Help to manage conditions like diabetes
These healthy benefits are in addition to the benefits of easier meal planning. Depending on the nutrition plan you follow, you may receive a menu plan, recipes, and complete grocery lists. This makes a home cook’s life so much easier!
Here is a varied list of nutrition plans that are available, with their pros and cons:
- Clean Simple Eats is a macro-based plan that makes good nutrition and macro-counting as easy as 1-2-3! Simply follow the menu plans with the accompanying grocery lists. Every recipe is pre-balanced with 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fat. Clean Simple Eats makes healthy eating easy and delicious!
- Consider a menu plan from Six Sisters’ Stuff. They have several different options to choose from, including a standard menu plan, a healthy menu plan, and even a gluten-free menu plan. When you sign up for a Six Sisters’ Stuff menu plan, you receive weekly menu plans that each include 6 main dish recipes, 2 side dish recipes, 1-2 dessert recipes, and a detailed shopping list. All you have to do is shop and cook!
- Check out the offerings from Eat at Home Cooks. Membership includes access to four different types of menu plans, including the family-friendly Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker & Instant Pot meals, and No Sugar/Flour plans. User testimonials say that these meal plans save them both time and money. That’s worth checking out!
Family meals are about to get easier, more nutritious and definitely delicious!